Certified Forensic Polygraph Examinations
Why Choose Ed Price Polygraph?
Personal and Confidential Service
- Retired Louisville Metro Police Detective
- 20+ years of investigation, interview, and interrogation
- Graduate of American International Institute of Polygraph
- 10+ years experience in obtaining accurate information during interviews, polygraphs and interrogations
- Multiple years as a sex crimes investigator
- Trained in kinesics (body language)
- Trained in written statement analysis (SCAN)
- First Certified Forensic Law Enforcement Polygraph Examiner in the Louisville area
- Member of the American Polygraph Association, American Association of Police Polygraphists, Kentucky Polygraph Association
- Featured on A & E's The First 48 with multiple polygraphs clearing innocent suspects and confessions from guilty suspects
- I will personally answer your phone call and discuss your polygraph needs
- I am the only one who needs to hear the situation that you are experiencing that may require a polygraph
- I will be the one conducting your exam
With your permission the results can be shared with only people that you choose
Impartial and Accurate Results
- Following established professional guidelines ensures the most accurate exam possible
- All exams are conducted using formats which have been validated by researchers to ensure the most accurate results possible
- All standards established by the American Polygraph Association are adhered to ensuring the most accurate test possible
- Semi annual submission of random polygraph charts for peer review to ensure the most accurate exam possible
The goal of any polygraph is to be able to verify whether or not someone is being truthful. I have two main goals as a polygraph examiner. My first goal is to ensure that the innocent client has the best opportunity to pass the exam. My second goal is for the guilty examinee to understand that all potential excuses have been exhausted so that all that remains are their lies attempting to cover what they know to be the truth.
Please feel free to call me to schedule an exam or ask any questions that you may have.
To Contact Me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ed Price Polygraph
7 Days A Week
Providing polygraph exams in the following areas and counties of Kentucky. Louisville, Lexington, Frankfort, Central Kentucky, Western Kentucky, Oldham County, Bullitt County, Shelby County, Spencer County, Hardin County, Meade County, Breckenridge County, Nelson County, Larue County, and Anderson County. Also providing exams for southern Indiana.